Check out these ten drool-worthy black and white Halloween party ideas!
I’ve always wanted to host a Halloween party, because the details are so fun! It’s just all about the fun and the creative food!
This year I’m really digging the black and white Halloween party theme. It reminds me of old horror movies and I think it’s so bold and chic!
I scoured my favorite search engine (Pinterest) for some black and white Halloween party ideas, and boy did I find some eye candy to drool over! Check out my Halloween Party Ideas board to see it all. I thought I would share my top ten favorite ideas here with you!
10 Black and White Halloween Party Ideas I Love
1. You can still decorate with pumpkins, just paint them black and white, or black and white striped like this one by Brit.co
2. Set these meringue ghosts by Hostess With The Mostess on a black platter for a haunting good treat.
3. These mozzarella stick and black olive fingers by 7 Layers Studio are so perfectly creepy!
4. These darling mummy cookies from Lil Luna are simple enough for the kids to make! Use black M&Ms or black icing for the eyes.
5. This black and white popcorn recipe by Take Time For Style is a simple and tasty way to serve black and white food for your party!
6. Dress up the kids’ juice boxes in these black and white Halloween juice box covers at Somewhat Simple
7. My printable black and white trick or treat banner is the perfect backdrop for your treats table!
8. Take your pick of these black and white ghost cupcakes or spiderweb cupcakes by Girl. Inspired (or serve both!)
9. Serve some white powdered donuts with black icing eyes (from Organize Your Stuff Now) and you have instantly adorable ghost treats!
10. Dress up your treat table with these classy black and white labels from Chicfetti!
What do you think, are you loving the black and white Halloween party theme as much as me?
Thanks for stopping by, have a happy Halloween!