Do you want to build a snowman? These DIY build-a-snowman kits are such a fun addition to your Frozen party! You can use them for Frozen party favors or as a party activity.
The build-a-snowman kits are filled with simple and edible pieces for building a mini snowman, and eating it! Kids love them – an activity and treat in one, you can’t go wrong 🙂
These free printable labels for build-a-snowman kits feature Elsa, Anna and Olaf and the famous question, “Do you want to build a snowman?”
Here’s what you need to create the build-a-snowman kit:
- 3 medium marshmallows (body and head)
- 2 mini marshmallows (feet)
- 2 pretzel sticks (arms)
- 5 mini chocolate chips (for eyes and buttons)
- 1 candy corn or small orange candy (for nose)
- 2 toothpicks (use them to poke holes in the marshmallows for inserting the eyes, nose and buttons, then use them to hold the marshmallows together – 1 through the body and 1 broken in half for each foot)
I created these build-a-snowman kit labels for my daughter’s Frozen birthday party, which you should totally check out for more ideas and free printables. And since that party has been getting a lot of love on Pinterest, I thought I would share the labels here on the blog too.
I’m offering these free to my blog followers as a special thank you for following I Watch Them Grow, so if you would like to have instant access all you need to do is fill in this form to follow along, and the printables link will be emailed to you!
*UPDATE* 2 Sizes Now Available! 4 inch wide for small bags and 6.5 inch wide for sandwich bags.
For instant access to these free printables:
- Enter your name and email in the form below
- Check your email (and spam/junk folder) for a confirmation email you MUST CLICK TO CONFIRM
- You will receive a second email with the link to download/print these within minutes.