What mom or grandma doesn’t want a handprint craft, to keep and cherish those little hands well after they’ve doubled in size? This darling cupcake handprint gift is definitely one to keep!
“I love you more than cupcakes” is something my three year old started saying to me. She thought it was funny and I thought it was so cute! I decided it was the perfect sentiment to go along with a cupcake handprint gift for Mother’s Day, and I made it into a printable so you guys can create it too!
This sweet little handprint gift is super easy for any non-crafter (ahem Dads, at least my husband anyway), or teachers trying to make a whole class full of Mother’s Day gifts!
I created a printable background with “I love you more than cupcakes” and a printable cupcake liner and cherry, so that you can make an adorable cupcake handprint quickly and easily!
The cupcake liner comes in 3 sizes for different sizes of hands.
I also made versions for “Mommy”, “Mom” and “Grandma” for you to choose from.
- cupcake handprint printables (download below)
- acrylic craft paint or ink pad
- wipes to clean off little hands immediately
- First, print off our cupcake handprint printables.
- Pick out which liner you’ll need, and cut it out, along with a cherry.
- Using the paint or ink, coat your child’s hand thoroughly.
- Press the hand onto the paper, trying not to move the fingers, then lift up. (For little ones, it’s helpful to do a practice round on scratch paper.)
- Glue the cupcake liner onto the bottom of the handprint.
- Glue the cherry to the top of the handprint.
- Write your child’s name and the year on the back of the paper.
Download >> Cupcake Handprint Gift Free Printable
Happy Mother’s Day!