As a Christmas tradition lover myself, I’m excited to share 10 glorious gift ideas for those equally inclined to adore the holiday traditions of old. I’m talking wassail, wood sleds and warm candles all aglow!
All of these gifts can be purchased on Etsy Marketplace, from small shop owners who either handmade or discovered these Christmas treasures. Affiliate links are included for your convenience.
10 Christmas Tradition Gifts
1. It’s easy to enjoy traditional wassail with this mulling spices package, just add apple cider and brandy!
2. This lovely Christmas teapot is the perfect tradition for a hot cup of Christmas tea!
3. Before the days of plastic trees, you went out to the farm to cut your Christmas tree. This handmade pillow cover brings back memories of the festive tradition.
4. An antique wood sled is the perfect way to add some heartwarming nostalgia to holiday decorating. Think of all the fun that was had with it back in the day when times were simpler.
5. These vintage baking tins make a beautiful holiday decoration, and remind me of all the sweet traditional Christmas baking!
6. Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? Any Christmas tradition lover would want these antique jingle bells on display!
7. This decorative stocking made from vintage natural linen is just so charming!
8. In the olden days, people lit up the holidays with glowing candles and carried them from room to room. You can find so many beautiful brass and silver vintage candlesticks on Etsy, I love this antique brass candlestick!
9. Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol is the classic Christmas book. Not only does it remind us of Victorian-era Christmas traditions, but reading or watching the story has become a tradition too. So this antique copy of the Dickens classic is sure to be well loved!
10. Speaking of Christmas carols, what Christmas tradition lover wouldn’t adore this vintage Oxford Book of Carols?! It would be so special to display and really useful when it’s time to sing the traditional carols!
Love and joy come to you, and to your wassail too! Now go find some amazing gifts on Etsy!