Create a chic, old horror movie style kid’s Halloween party in just minutes (and with only a teensy bit of ink) with these free black and white Halloween party printables!
I’ve combined my love of typography and party printables to create these fun typewriter Halloween party printables to share with you!
These printables are super easy to put together and don’t use a lot of ink either, so you get a lot of bang for your buck!
I created an old horror movie-inspired black and white Halloween party using these printables, but you can use them with any color-scheme you want by simply printing on colored paper.
Black and White Halloween Party Printables
Free Printable Trick or Treat Banner
- 3 sheets of paper (white cardstock or colored paper of your choice.)
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Clear tape
- String, twine, ribbon etc to hang
- Download the Trick or Treat Banner pdf
- Insert your choice of paper into the printer, and print the banner.
- Trim each banner letter out along the black lines.
- Fold the top ¼ inch of each letter over the piece of string and tape the seam at the back to secure.
- Once all the letters are on the string, hang your banner with tape.
Free Printable Halloween Juice Box Covers
The juice box covers have four fun designs to choose from, or use them all!
- Witching you a scary spooky haunted Hallowe’en!
- Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
- Beware! EEK! Spooky BOO! Haunted AAH! Wicked
Click here to download the halloween juice box covers over at SomewhatSimple.com!
I hope you and your kids enjoy these black and white Halloween party printables, and have a happy Halloween!
Linked up at I Heart Nap Time