Does your kid want a My Little Pony party for their birthday? My daughter does too, so I submerged myself in MLP-isms, and parties dreams are made of, to find the must-have and the best My Little Pony birthday party ideas. Take a look at these 20 ideas for a magical My Little Pony party that sets your pegasus’ heart aflutter and makes you look 20% cooler!
*This post contains some affiliate links*
My Little Pony Party Invitations
You could go with the standard invitation “Please come to my party,” or make your invitation 20% cooler with one of these ideas:
1. “Dash on over for a pony-rific party!” (Free printable My Little Pony invitation)
2. “Everypony is invited! Our little Angel is turning 4, please join us for friendship, smiles and magic!”
My Little Pony Party Decorations
3. Rainbows made from crepe streamers or plastic table covers.
4. Clouds made from tissue paper.
5. Ponies (of course) – either paper prints, or toys, or other art.
My Little Pony Party Activities
6. Coloring pages or build-a-pony paper dolls.
7. Pin the tail on the pony or pin the cutie mark on the pony game.
8. Pony props photo booth.
9. Cutie mark temporary tattoos or face painting.
My Little Pony Party Food
10. A rainbow of fruit.
11. A rainbow of veggies.
12. Cake-batter rainbow sprinkle popcorn served in free printable My Little Pony treat cones.
My Little Pony Party Cake
13. Clouds and rainbows with a pony on top.
14. Pony shaped cake. Click photo for tutorial.
My Little Pony Party Favors
17. Mini My Little Pony toys.
18. Pony ear headbands.
19. Colorful hair extension clips.
20. Free printable My Little Pony favor tags or thank-you cards.
Now that you know these must-have ideas, your My Little Pony birthday party is sure to be magical! Do you have any other great ideas? Let me know in the comments below!