Valentine’s Day is coming up quick, so if you’re looking for a cute class Valentine or a way to jazz up juice boxes for a Valentine’s party, look no further! I have fun, free printable Valentines juice box wrappers for you!
I’m sending 20 juice boxes to my daughter’s class Valentine’s party, and I wanted to make them Valentines themed for the kids, without spending way too much time doing it.
I designed these Valentine juice box wrappers for an easy way to add some love.
They meet my four important criteria:
- Use white paper, nothing crazy (that’s all I have right now 😉 )
- Don’t use a tonne of ink
To make them look like they were made by the kids for the kids, I used a kid-written style font called Rudiment and some adorable hand-drawn heart clip art.
The red, white and black is a classic Valentine color scheme, but when I thought about how much my daughter loves coloring, I decided to make “colorable” wrappers too in black and white, so she can color them to her heart’s content.
I’ve got both versions here for you, so if your kid’s a coloring fan they can have at it, or if they aren’t just print the pre-colored ones 🙂
Here’s how to make them:
1. Measure your juice boxes to make sure the wrappers will fit. These wrappers are for juice boxes 1 and ⅞” wide by 1 and ½” deep by 4 and ⅝ inches high. They fit Minute Maid, Del Monte and more.
2. Download the file.
Download the red Valentines juice box wrappers here.
Download the colorable Valentines juice box wrappers here.
3. Print how many wrappers you need, there are two per sheet of paper. Set your printer to high quality, and use white card stock if you have it, to keep the juice box colors from showing through.
4. Use a paper trimmer or scissors to cut each sheet into two 8.5 x 4 ⅝ inch wrappers.
5. Color the wrappers if you’re using the black and white ones.
6. Wrap the paper around the juice box, tape the under-side to the box, and the over-side on top (you can use double-sided tape or glue for a clean look).
If you want similar juice box wrappers personalized with your kid’s name on them, head over to my shop for custom juice box wrappers made by me!
I hope you like my Valentines juice box wrappers for your kid’s class Valentines or party!